Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh Neimans

I've got to be honest, I looked through the Neiman-Tarjay lookbook and was bit underwhelmed. After the build up and let down I thought I'd torture myself with the Neiman's Christmas catalog. I only made it to one page since Will decided he wanted to make Easter egss and had the eggs out and was about to start cracking them on the floor, but wahla....
Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gift-Bulleit Bourbon Trailer

Via Neiman Marcus
I like Bulleit bourbon, it is the perfect combination of caramel-vanilla goodness. 
Plus, my uncle John got me hooked on pop up trailers, so why not add this little one to the family collection?
The $150,000 Bulleit Woody Tailgate Trailer.
 
Perfect setup for the derby, next hunting expedition, or tailgate! I know I have a few friends who would agree with me, Right?

1 comment:

  1. I saw it on the Today show this week and WOW -- it is clearly the best gift to buy of the bunch. I think it should be the Trevinos. :)

    ReplyDelete