Baby Samuel Estrera
Dr. Ken also had the perfect man cave for Will who loved playing in his costume closet and with all of his helmets!
We loved getting to catch up with the Dr. and Dr. Parker. I think Mark is a little envious of Jeff's schedule, and I realized how much we needed to book a flight to St. Louis to see him and MK soon.
Stevo and Mark (all the college memories came over me seeing him, boy do we miss him.)
Scooter, Mark, and Chris (we missed you Lacey!)
Our cohorts in crime at the game: B & Jen
The best part of the game: the pomp and circumstance before it started.
No pics of some of my fave peeps I got to see so shout out to the Ruths, Lees, Maxwells, Malones, those precious Dunlap babies, JP, Corby, and the Del Toros.








No comments:
Post a Comment