Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bedtime

Some nights are easy as our angel goes down peacefully....And some nights, like tonight when Mark is on overnight call, we get quite fussy. When my little Dubbie is fussy I find myself wanting to break all the rules (letting him sleep in our bed while I read, picking him up and bringing him in the living room to watch reruns of Seinfeld till he snoozes off, hovering over the monitor to rush in everytime his binkie falls out.) I thought this clip was perfect to show my turmoil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S_ZGtCsf-o

2 comments:

  1. That clip is hilarious! I am the same way. The thought of Avery crying in her dark room by herself makes me sad, so she does not do this often. I am probably creating a monster but oh well. They will only be little once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love modern family! You have got to "Ferberize" that kid.

    ReplyDelete