My two men! Thursday was match day for the fourth year medical students so we went to the big celebration at MCG. It's hard to believe that it has been a whole year since we found out we would be moving to Augusta. We were also so glad to hear that all our friends at UTHSC that were a year behind Mark matched at so many great places.

Mark and Will enjoying a cold one after a long day of work.

Will and I in the yard. Thanks Tyler and Jamie for his cute longhorn onesie (I know it was tough for you guys to buy!)

After the cold and the rain here, we were estatic to start Spring off with a bang with sunny skies and the sun in the high 70s. We were able to work in the yard and sit on the patio and enjoy the weather. Everything here is starting to bloom (once the azelas start I'll get some pics and post them.) Right now camelias, pear trees, tulips and lillies are everywhere. Cheers to more beautiful days like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment