Monday, March 15, 2010

Week in Review

We had a big week last week. I went back to work and Nana came to visit and keep Dubbie. It was tough leaving him every morning (especially since the mornings are his favorite time and he smiles, coos and wants to play) but as Mark said I like to buy pressies so I needed to get back on a payroll:)
Will on his bumbo from Aunt Candice and Uncle Steven. He really likes sitting in it and watching the History channel with dad and Gossip Girl with mom
Playtime before bed
After tons of rain, we finally got some sun on Sunday and were able to get out in the yard and enjoy the fruits of Mark's labor on the patio.
Nana with Will
Nana and Tony~Thank you so much for coming to visit. Will misses you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment