Thursday, August 13, 2009

MTV Cribs

Where the Magic Happens
Guest Bath (We are using this one now until we redo the master that has rotted flooring)
Formal living room
Our first furniture purchase here, a cute side table from an antique store downtown
View from the kitchen
Kitchen

The bar in the living room
More of the kitchen. I love the canisters that Mark got me for our anniversary. The tv isn't up and running yet, but it looks so cute there.
Pic next to the kitchen (Mark's favorite pic of the TX vs. ND game in the 70s)

The bookshelves that took Mom and I forever to get right.

Going out the french doors (That pic needs to come down on the wall)
A couple of peeps have requested pics of the house. I should start off saying that we thought we had tons of furniture living in the apartment, but once we moved we realized we didn't have as much as we thought, especially when you are filling more than 2 rooms. So we are lacking some furniture and art work, but I will give you a special sneak peak of some of the rooms that we have decorated so far. Luckily my mom made the trip to Augusta with me so I had an interior decorator to help me along the way. As we decorate more I'll keep updating and Mark has done such a great job with the yard that I will post pics this weekend of the outside of the house.

3 comments:

  1. The house looks great Trevinos! Can't wait to come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I recognize so much of the furniture/items in your house from our year on Maywood Circle. Miss you guys! xox, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks great! So do those bookcases ;)

    ReplyDelete