
Last Friday Mark and I went to get our drivers licenses. He came straight from work and I was all dolled up with hair done and make up on from an earlier morning meeting. When we got to the office we saw lots of interesting characters. Mark was laughing because I was bit overdressed compared to most people, but then again this is an id I'm going to have for the next four years. While filling out our registration I asked Mark if I was a donor if he thought that doctors would work as hard to save me if something happened. He laughed and assured me they would, so then I asked if my organs would be donated to Texas or Georgia and Mark said most likely they'd go to Georgia first, Decisions, Decisions... 30 minutes later it was picture time. Mark took a great one and of course I started laughing at some of the fellow
dps customers. I guess some things never change, no matter how dolled up I get my pic always turns out funny. You would think in the 21st century they'd have it set up like glamour shots where you take four pics and choose your best one or where they have
photoshop where you can edit the pic. Plus do we really need to disclose weight on our ids?
Anywho these are the new Georgia Peaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment