Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Work Horse to Show Pony to Work Horse Again

For the past month I've been living the life of a show pony getting the house settled in Augusta and taking a break from work. It's been a nice change of scenery with Mark working and me getting a little time to relax. Being a show pony is great, but tough when you are on a budget. So come September 1st I'll be leaving the green pastures and returning to my life as a work horse. I have accepted an offer with Hull & Barrett Law firm to do marketing. I'm very excited and nervous all in one about the new job and Mark is ecstatic that he is getting his work horse back again. I'll keep you all posted on the adventures of the new job and look out Mark--in 25 years I'm going to do this show pony thing right!

No comments:

Post a Comment