Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Cast

We headed out for some good ole pizza to celebrate Will's new cast.

Mark said he picked the color all by himself. I'm not surprised as orange seems to be his go to color and the only one he consistently gets right. I asked Mark if any other color was a close second and he said Will thought about black for a brief minute, but then in the end went with orange!
I'm sure we will start signing it soon. I thought it would be fun to have all of Will's classmates sign it, and then quickly remembered they can't write so we may have to improvise.
 The funniest thing of the day though was having Will's teacher's pull me aside and tell me that Will has been telling all his friends and their parents that he hurt his arm because Daddy dropped him. Not quite sure where he got this from, but thank god daycare and the other parents knows us and Will otherwise I'm sure we would have a lot of explaining to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment