
Dream Fit Sheets- Mark's pet peeve is when the sheets come off the mattress. We tried sheet suspenders and they either popped off or left a hole in our sheets. Enough was enough...Mark ordered these babies and our sheets have stayed put.
This necklace is so cute (the pink tissue paper doesn't do it justice.) Did you see Michael Phelps' sister wearing it at the Olympics too? Really, this would be mine if I wasn't so indecisive (it comes in pink, orange, and turquoise) and I wasn't paying off a couch that is being made. For now, you can lust over it with me at the baublebar.com.
I'm ready for some cool weather and must have Fall and football on the brain. I scooped this up on sale at shopbop and can't wait to wear it. I envision myself in riding boots, jeans, and drinking bourbon while wearing this.
A fellow Pi Phi's brothers started a company called Paris Texas. I scooped up the "Come and Take It" tie for Mark for his upcoming interviews back in Texas.

Lastly, I think I need these...especially since I've been hunting all week for my cheap Anthropolgie wannabe RayBans around the house. For $20 definitely a steal and in my price range in case Will decides to use them for batting practice.




Love all of these too. Where are the glasses from? Co-op?
ReplyDelete