While pinterest helps me live in a fairy tale world with a dream house, closet and jewelry I can't afford... I do time to time find some great crafty ideas and recipes. This was one I found for Will's valentine's day cards. I was quite impressed with them, but Will just wanted to eat them. I asked him on Saturday what he wanted to bring to his V-Day party and he said "cheetos." So we will be rolling in with 500 cheetos cheese balls and goldfish. How can you not want to be his Valentine?
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
T2 Valentines Day
"Of all the fish in the sea, I'm glad you are in my school! Happy Valentine's Day ~ Will"
While pinterest helps me live in a fairy tale world with a dream house, closet and jewelry I can't afford... I do time to time find some great crafty ideas and recipes. This was one I found for Will's valentine's day cards. I was quite impressed with them, but Will just wanted to eat them. I asked him on Saturday what he wanted to bring to his V-Day party and he said "cheetos." So we will be rolling in with 500 cheetos cheese balls and goldfish. How can you not want to be his Valentine?
While pinterest helps me live in a fairy tale world with a dream house, closet and jewelry I can't afford... I do time to time find some great crafty ideas and recipes. This was one I found for Will's valentine's day cards. I was quite impressed with them, but Will just wanted to eat them. I asked him on Saturday what he wanted to bring to his V-Day party and he said "cheetos." So we will be rolling in with 500 cheetos cheese balls and goldfish. How can you not want to be his Valentine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment