Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monkey & My's Morning

Besides the waking up part I love mornings. I feel so productive between making bottles, doing laundry and a brief clean from the night before (aka picking up toys). In order to get to work on time and get Will to daycare my morning routine starts a lot earlier than it use to (which I think Mark loves.) My favorite part is getting Will up, he's always so happy to see me and I cherish our morning breakfast together. Sometimes I get looks like this and it makes me just want to stay home and play all day.
Then reality sets in and I know I've got to get him to daycare and get to work if I want to keep spoiling him and of course Mark and me too.
Then as I'm about to leave daycare I get the look of, "Mommy where are you going?"
And just like that my little monkey is entertained by his friends and surroundings and I am a second thought which makes it easier...plus I know I get to pick him up and see him get excited in only 9 more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment