Saturday, September 5, 2009

Were Not In Texas Anymore Toto

On Thursday night we went to watch football with some of my new coworkers. We've been counting down the days till football season starts and Mark and I were pumped to watch the Oregon v. Boise State game. Once we got there we realized that this is not Texas: the game of choice was the South Carolina gamecocks v. North Carolina State. In fact the Boise game wasn't coming on till 10 PT, which is to late for us on East Coast time. Luckily we had prepared for our geographical location by ordering two sports packages through our cable company. Since Mark is on call all day and night I figured Baby T and I would get our college football on. I was wrong, with all our sports channels we don't even get the Texas game. Looks like today I'll be watching Georgia v. OSU; Virginia Tech v. Bama; Navy v. Ohio State; BYU v. Oklahoma; LSU v. Washington and Minnesota v. Syracuse. I was out and about this morning and everyone has their Bulldog flags waving and I even heard someone say "Don't Mess with Georgia!" Trevinos: Welcome to Bulldog Country and the Southeast!

4 comments: