Friday, September 11, 2009

Border Bash


Hairy v. Cocky-Hairy has sharp teeth but Cocky's got that bill
I think everyone in Georgia owns a bulldog now! I don't think UGA made an appearance, but since the bulldogs all looked alike I'm going to pretend he was there.
Marky Mark is officially living the intern life: 90 hour work weeks and only one day off a week. That leaves a lot of spare time for me and baby T, so what do you do on a Friday after work when your stud muffin is on call: Border Bash (Georgia v. South Carolina pep rally in downtown Augusta). Where else can you see 1200 peeps in red and maroon cheering on Uga, Hairy and Cocky. They had a band, cheerleaders, beer, hooters girls, funnel cakes and fresh lemonade. I even sported the Georgia's colors (not so much to pick a side but more because wearing maroon is a huge no no with that being OU & A&M's thread of choice.) It was pretty neat and the only thing that would have made it better was if Mark, family and friends were there and of course bevo kicking Hairy and Cocky's behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment