Friday, August 2, 2013

Muchahos

The house is full of boys so I thought I'd let you know what's all the rage in our house these days.

Will loves this movie right now. We got it off Netflix and it's one that I can actually rewatch over and over again. The movie is based on a comic strip from the 50s.

For my cousin's 2 year old I found a camo fishing shirt on columbia.com. I got one for Will too in case Mark needs someone to help scout doves this Fall.

Will got this book when we were moving. It's a great read and would be perfect for those trying to potty train.
Knox had his four month appointment this week. Weight: 17 3.5 oz (90%), 25 in. (60%) and Will weighed in at 41 lbs. Both boys are doing great and growing like weeds! They both are adjusting to being in Texas, but are having a blast getting to see old friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boys! We will have to try that movie. We have been obsessed with Wall E lately so I am ready for a change.

    ReplyDelete