Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Big Day

Yes, we will know the fate of our country tonight. I'm not one to express political views on anyone, but this election will play a big impact on our family's life with Mark's profession, so it's one that we will be watching closely.
We also have an appointment to find out if Baby T is a boy or a girl. We loved not finding out the sex with Will.This time around, after much deliberation, we have decided to find out the sex. Will is  adamant it's a baby sister, so we figured we might need to prepare him if in case it's a baby brother. Mark also thought it would help in packing/clearing stuff out before the baby comes and before for the big move back to Texas in July. I was on the fence on finding out, but with no gut instinct this time around, my curiosity is getting the best of me.  I swear that at 5months I feel like we are the last people on earth to know the sex, and it's been driving me a little crazy. I almost paid $45 for the drugstore gender prediction test...thank God they were out of stock.
So tomorrow holds big news for us: whatever the baby is, and as long as it's healthy we will be happy. Not sure I can say the same about the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment