Some of you know how our lives have been touched by a sweet boy here in Augusta. I work with his mom and grandfather and have seen first hand the amazing work St. Jude has provided their family for the last three years. Mark and I are so blessed to have a healthy little boy, and can not imagine what these other parents go through. I thought I'd share this video which shows Brennan with Robin Williams. Please pray for all these kids and remember this cause.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Hey Jude
Some of you know how our lives have been touched by a sweet boy here in Augusta. I work with his mom and grandfather and have seen first hand the amazing work St. Jude has provided their family for the last three years. Mark and I are so blessed to have a healthy little boy, and can not imagine what these other parents go through. I thought I'd share this video which shows Brennan with Robin Williams. Please pray for all these kids and remember this cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amy, I will never forget when I was the Tri-Delt philanthropy chair in college and got to visit St. Jude. It was the most incredible hospital I have ever seen. They hold a place close to my heart.
ReplyDeletePS, my mother loves your blog and wants Will to marry Holland (my niece)!
ReplyDelete