Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Faves

Catrinas: My mom recently attended a charity dinner with this lovely tablescape. I have always wanted catrinas, but truthfully never quite knew when and how I would use them. These are by far the prettiest ones I have ever seen, which of course now will ensure a hunt to find them.
Orbit Cobra Mistand- We got this for $10 at Home Depot. You attach it to your water hose and bend it to be right in front of your fan. The result is a water misting fan similar to the ones you see at restaurants. This gadget has been great for our patio.
Thumbnail Image 0
Thanks to my friend Lisa for finding me toddler columbia fishing shirts. Mark and I always look at Academy, but they are always way to big. Lisa said to go to columbia.com and they have fishing shirts for 2T-4T. I scooped up two of these babies: one for Will and one for cousin Eli's birthday in September.
These both cracked me up today!
How fun are these nose cups?

No comments:

Post a Comment