Friday, June 8, 2012

What I'm loving today

My favorite book in 9th grade is being redone: Great Gatsby! I'm not a fan of making good books into movies, they never turn out great. I remember watching the first Great Gatsby movie in high school, what a disappointment. Let's hope I'm not let down on this one. I have a feeling I will be seeing it solo as Mark hated the book, really Mark?! Oh, well at least I've got him into the Hunger Games series.
 
Alabama Shakes: Thanks Garden & Gun and Lulu for putting me on to them.
I would rock this shirt
Friday Night Lights Panthers Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose T-Shirt
These Tom Wedges (yes they are now mine)

Fresh cut flower arrangements from the yard.

These ray bans that Dr. Jeff and Dr. John both look so cool in (maybe a fathers day gift?)

Original Wayfarer Black / G-15 XLT Polarized

This great book Will got for his 2nd birthday from the Gumberts. It reminds us of med school days.
My Frugal Friday Find: You probably have heard about or seen Emi-Jay hair ties. They are not cheap, they run about $12.99 for a pack of 5. I happened to find a knock-off at Target for $2.50 for a pack of 3!
If you are making the trip to Target check out their note cards too. They are super cheap and have some great styles.

Also, check out their cocktail napkins! I am on cocktail napkin probation as Mark says I  may have a cocktail napkin hoarding problem. In my defense you do need them for all occasions!

1 comment:

  1. One, Mr. Trevino, slanderness! How can you not love the Great G?! Two, I only hope Leo can pull off a tux like Robert Redford... xo

    ReplyDelete