Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Kicks

Yes, you are looking at my sweet kicks designed for my birthday from Mark. If you know me you know I wear tennis shoes with everything (yes I'm sure sometimes it's a fashion faux pas) and I usually don't replace them for 3 years. I'm hoping these babies help me run faster, jump higher, touch my toes, and hit the Y outside of Bodyflow class regularly. I'll let you know which one of these happen... I'll settle at least for the last one (it's amazing how much neon motivates me.)
Texas Fight!
I guess what is good for the goose is good for the gander because Mark picked up a 2nd pair of sweet custom boots.
This is Will showing us his sweet move without sweet kicks. His Yoga is so much better than mine. 

3 comments:

  1. Mark your boots turned out awesome! Jake and I have been sporting ours around the house too and Sabrina is obsessed.

    ReplyDelete