Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to the blogity blog: Two weekends a go we had Mark's department ice skating party! I was excited to see if Will would love the ice. To keep it short and sweet: Gus the Riverhawk mascot showed up and Will and I had to retreat to the bleachers to watch from afar. I don't see Disney world in our immediate future.
Mark is in San Antonio for a review course so Will and I are dog sitting Haley (named after Auburn's Haley Center) for Dr. Brad. Haley is really good and Will and I are enjoying having her around.
Popo, Rara, Aunt Becky, and Uncle John came in last weekend as an early b.d. treat to me. Will was beyond excited to see them and had so much fun with them. We are sad they are gone and Will keeps telling me he is going to get on an airplane to go see Popo and Rara in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment