So what's a girl to do with fresh grown peaches...make cobbler! I have a love affair with Paula Deen (it may be her love of butter & cheese that brings us together.) Anywho my friend Susan introduced me to Not Yo Mama's Paula Deens banana pudding and her Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Cake and they were awesome & easy so I thought I'd try her peach cobbler recipe since she is a Georgia girl (from Albany/Savannah.) It did not disappoint so I thought I'd share the recipes and a little known secret here in Georgia!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Secret
When we lived in Texas and had friends over for dinner they brought wine, in Georgia they bring a bag of Edgefield Co. peaches! So what's the big secret? Edgefield Co. is in South Carolina, and as my friend Debra told me the best peaches come from South Carolina. I have now tried them all and I must say I completely agree!
So what's a girl to do with fresh grown peaches...make cobbler! I have a love affair with Paula Deen (it may be her love of butter & cheese that brings us together.) Anywho my friend Susan introduced me to Not Yo Mama's Paula Deens banana pudding and her Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Cake and they were awesome & easy so I thought I'd try her peach cobbler recipe since she is a Georgia girl (from Albany/Savannah.) It did not disappoint so I thought I'd share the recipes and a little known secret here in Georgia!
So what's a girl to do with fresh grown peaches...make cobbler! I have a love affair with Paula Deen (it may be her love of butter & cheese that brings us together.) Anywho my friend Susan introduced me to Not Yo Mama's Paula Deens banana pudding and her Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Cake and they were awesome & easy so I thought I'd try her peach cobbler recipe since she is a Georgia girl (from Albany/Savannah.) It did not disappoint so I thought I'd share the recipes and a little known secret here in Georgia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment