Thursday, March 3, 2011

If Will could talk...

Wohoo, I'm home from daycare and excited to get into everything possible in the kitchen! You think you have everything baby proofed, but I will find a way to get into something.
I am hungry, tired and want something you won't let me have! I've been fed and bathed, let's play!
I know I've ate but can I please have some of your food mommy and daddy?
I've caught my second wind I'm not sure I'm ready to go to bed.
I was ready to go to bed.
Let's go to school. BTW how cool are my green crocs I got for V-Day. I like to hide them from mommy & daddy in the bathroom trash cans and giggle when they finally find them.
I'm a bit tired from having mom chase me all over the house to get me dressed this morning, but excited to go and see all my friends at school.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I bet he is a better work out than P90X. So it looks like it really doesn't get much easier, just a different exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete