
Lala & Will having a blast!


The future bride

Abby said it best, "The threat level turns to orange when the PBPs and their children hit DC!" Will and I had the best weekend heading to DC to visit all the old college friends. We stayed with Syd and Baby Gus (who is so stinking cute) and had a blast. It was a quick trip, but we made the most of it by hitting up two wineries while Will and Gus hit up the mall and museums with Silvia. I miss the ladies so much and I think you can tell by the pics that we all had a great time! Can't wait to do it again next year!
Lacey and Me

1st Winery (LT, Virg, Peanut, Abs, me and Syd)

Limo & Champagne (It doesn't get any better than this!)

2nd Winery

Picnic at the Winery, it was beautiful

Future UT Cheerleader and Linebacker

Will, Gus & Lucy and their Mamas

Abs, Lucy and Me
.jpg)
Ring Ching to celebrate Lauren's engagement


Dinner at Zengos (YUM!)


LaLa and Lucy

Alice & Lucy (Our two future Pi Beta Phis)

Lulu, Lala, Beamer and Will

No comments:
Post a Comment