
I have decided that the worst job has to be customer service at airports. On Friday, we were going to make a quick trip (less than 48 hours) to Texas to see the
Ehlert clan. Will hasn't seen Elle, Kris or Leisha since 7 weeks so we were pumped for some family time,
bbq &
mexican food. After three long hours at the airport our first flight was cancelled due to weather.
Popo &
RaRa tried to find us another flight, but to no avail there was no way of getting in. I was so upset I lost my cool with the poor customer service representative of Delta. I knew it wasn't his fault, but for some reason the lack of communication at the airport allowed my emotions to overtake me. Immediately, I apologized to him and started to think how much he probably gets yelled at during the day. No one likes to miss a flight or have their schedule changed, and while even I handle change pretty well I was even a bit saucy at first. It was a tough weekend not getting to see the
fam as we were really looking forward to it, but we made the best of it attending my work party and having some of the guys over for
bbq on Sunday. I guess this just means we will have to try and schedule another flight for a football game this season:)
No comments:
Post a Comment