Monday, May 10, 2010

Go Dawgs, Rebels, Frogs and Roll Tide?

Most of my coworkers are starting to realize I am a die hard Texas fan. Last week one of the attorneys asked me if I would consider letting Will go to Georgia? I told him being a third generation Longhorn that I had never really thought about it. I only applied to one college, but I often thought it would have been fun to go to TCU, Bama, or Ole Miss. Now I love Georgia: the campus is beautiful, the fans are great, the SEC is fun and I like saying "Go Dawgs!" So yes, I will keep an open mind and let Will decide where he wants to go to college, but....Mark and I have decided that if he wants us to pay for it then their is only one real choice-Hook'em!
(Update: Since I last posted Mark and I received a message that if Will wanted to go to Tech (Texas Tech that is not Georgia Tech as everyone thinks around here) Grandpa Doc, Aunt Stacey and Cowboy Jake would pay for it! What a tempting offer...Get your Guns Up?!*)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute..little senorita! Will is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete