Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm so blessed

10 years a go I left the small town of Brenham and headed to Austin for college. One of the best thing that happened was I became a phi phi angel and formed some of the most amazing friendships. My friends Georgia, Lauren, and Lindsey surprised me and came out to visit this weekend. It was so nice since Mark had to work and it was great to see them since they are the top three reasons I miss Houston! I love you Peaches, Peanut and LT!
Watching the Texas game! The game was so intense I thought my water might break. Just like ole times watching Texas football with my Texas Pi Phi girls!
Nina (Georgia and Mike's cute little girl), came to visit with Georgia, Lauren and Lindsey. She was so much fun and we enjoyed playing with her so much!
Another pic of Nina, she was born right before we moved to Augusta so I've been following her on her blog and hadn't seen her since August. She was so much fun and I can't wait for her to meet baby T. If baby T is a boy, I'll definitely be trying to fix the two of them up!
Mark was on call on Friday night so it was nice to come home to see the girls and just relax. Sunday we got to all go to brunch at Crums. We were so sad when they left Sunday afternoon and I think Mark summed it up best when he said that we are so lucky to have such great friends, I love those girls-I couldn't agree more!

1 comment: