Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Happy Turkey day everyone from the Trevinos. Under the theory that even tough guys like me need their mommy sometimes, my mom made the trek out to celebrate our first Thanksgiving in Augusta. I realize I look like the godfather in the picture, but we kind of ran out of picture ideas. You get the idea. (and yes, Texas was playing). We had some cornish game hens, hesters rice, green bean casserole, stuffing, gravy, pie, etc. It was a memorable night and it was nice to remind ourselves just how lucky we are for all the wonderful things in our lives. I am especially thankful for my loving family (from Trevinos to Ehlerts to Shepards), my wonderful friends here and back in Texas, and my loving and almost ready to pop wife. Enjoy the three days of football everyone because it will be over before we know it and we will be forced to watch MLB baseball at some point in the near future. Stay tuned for the Griswold xmas light/tree update coming your way soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to assume that us Mirelez' fall in the Trevino's category above! We missed you guys this Thanksgiving since we usually get to spend time with you guys, but look forward to coming to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete